VP, Commercial - London
We are looking for the very best of commercial experts to join our team. As the VP, Commercial you will be responsible for overall global sales and profitability and for developing and executing our global commercial strategy in order for us to achieve our ambitious growth objectives.
You are a strategic thinker who has the ability to help us grow our business globally. Supported by a team of ten Marketing and Sales experts (each led by key talent in their individual industries) and a growing number of General Managers, you will encourage and inspire our teams to perform to the highest standards.
This is a hands-on, commercially-focused role, reporting directly to the CEO.
- “Head of Revenue” should sum it up! Responsibility over our global sales strategy and sales performance management.
- Leadership: Deliver strategic leadership to define the commercial growth path of the company and the establishment of an effective growth process and infrastructure. Develop high profile, collaborative working relationships within the organization in pursuit of the of the company’s overall business goals and objectives.
- Marketing: Lead the global development of our marketing strategy with an emphasis on achieving high levels of brand awareness and sales growth with a particular emphasis on cost-effective customer acquisition and market demand generation.
- Sales: Develop and implementing our global sales strategy across our markets and product lines to ensure that we follow an optimized path to aggressive growth. Identifying new opportunities for commercialisation and conducting market research and analyses to create detailed business plans and strategies to support each opportunity.
You should apply if:
- You have a BA degree and (preferably) an MBA from a top business school
- An exceptional leader, with 3-5 years+ experience in a leadership position
- You have demonstrable global experience in developing and executing successful commercialization strategies in growth-stage companies
- You have the ability to think creatively and develop non-traditional solutions to complex business challenges
- You have outstanding sales management skills
- You have strong negotiation and analytical skills
- You have the ability to be hands-on as well strategic
You’ll have access to a wide range of perks aimed to support you in all areas of your life. These include:
- Access to our Employee Share Option Plan
- Third Year, Fully Paid Sabbatical
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Unlimited Free GP & Therapy Appointments
- Mental Health Day Policy
- Health Insurance
- Compassionate Leave
- 34 Days Annual Leave
- Annual "Work From Any Huckletree" Allowance
- Professional Development
- Personal Curiosity Budget
- Annual Curiosity Conferences Budget
- Travel Expenses
- Team Building Activities
- Bi-Annual, Full Company Socials